Maersk Supply Service has been awarded a contract with Chevron Australia which will see two of its newest anchor handling tug supply (AHTS) vessels support the Chevron-operated Gorgon Stage Two drilling programme.
Maersk Mariner (pictured) and Maersk Master will provide towing, anchor handling, supply, and WROV services for the programme in the Northwest Shelf of Western Australia starting in the second quarter of 2019.
Maersk Mariner and Maersk Master have been working in Western Australia since September 2017 and March 2018, respectively, where they will remain until the contract commences.
New response boat delivered to Greater Copenhagen
Incat to build world’s largest aluminium ship
in Ro-Pax World
- DEME awarded Hornsea Two contract for foundation and turbine installation
- Maersk Drilling rig to undergo conversion for low-emission operations
- VESSEL REVIEW | The Ox – Six-metre work punt for Australian shipyard
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding