Another Esvagt service operation vessel (SOV) for offshore wind farms will be destined for MHI Vestas.
The vessel will service the Moray East offshore wind farm in the UK from the time it enters service in February 2021.
The SOV will be a 70-metre vessel utilising a Havyard design. It will be able to accommodate up to 60 people and will be equipped with a walk-to-work walkway.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Tour boat damaged, five injured following collision with yacht near Aeolian Islands
- Vietnamese boat detained for illegal fishing in Southern Philippines
- Brevik Fergeselskap orders electric ferry from Holland Shipyards
- Construction temporarily halted on Havila Kystruten cruise ship pair
- US Navy issues draft RFP for corvette-sized USVs