Maersk Drilling and Bermuda-based SeaPulse have signed a master alliance agreement (MAA) under which Maersk Drilling will provide drilling rigs and related goods and services for a global offshore oil and gas exploration drilling programme of 12 wells.
The programme is expected to commence in the middle of 2019 with an expected duration of 490 days.
The programme spans shallow water and deepwater wells in several regions requiring a combination of jack-ups, semi-submersibles, and drillships. The specific rigs to be deployed during the course of the programme will be determined on the basis of rig suitability and availability.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy