ExxonMobil has exercised the first two options for Rowan Companies' R-class ultra-deepwater drillship Rowan Relentless.
The options will be used in the US Gulf of Mexico and have an expected duration of 30 days each.
Rowan Relentless has been under contract since September 2018 to ExxonMobil, which has two remaining one-well options for the rig.
- PSV delivered to Seacor and COSCO joint venture
- Heerema to provide T&I services for largest offshore wind farm in US
- Höegh LNG executes 18-month interim time charter with Cheniere
- COLUMN | McDermott International acquisition “spent $16 million on hookers” in Colombian corruption claim [Offshore Accounts]
- Drug-running submersible seized following high-speed chase