Mexican offshore contractor Naviera Integral has signed a contract with Damen Shipyards Group for the delivery of a new fast crew supplier (FCS).
This will be the fifteenth FCS in a series to join the Naviera Integral fleet.
The 50-metre vessel will feature DP2 and FiFi1 capability.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- BP oil rig voyage to North Sea repeatedly hindered by protesters
- VESSEL REVIEW | Ada Clara – Ultra-luxurious multi-role fishing vessel for Western Australia
- Burnham-on-Sea RNLI christens newest lifeboat
- Wight Shipyard launches new windfarm support vessel series
- Matson christens first Kanaloa-class Con-Ro