Norway’s Østensjø Rederi and Netherlands-based DeepOcean have signed a new contract for the inspection, maintenance, and repair (IMR) vessel Edda Fauna.
The new contract will commence on March 1, 2019 and will secure firm utilisation until the end of 2020.
Edda Fauna has an LOA of 108.7 metres, a width of 23 metres, a draught of 7.8 metres, and accommodation for 90 persons.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west