OOS Energy, an offshore service provider from the Netherlands, part of the OOS Group, recently announced that it has secured its first contract in Mexico.
OOS Energy will provide the OOS Tiger 1 drillship, including vessel management and drilling support, to Marinsa and PPS (PEMEX Drilling).
The initial contract duration is approximately 15 months. OOS Tiger 1 was constructed at Shanghai Shipyard in China and is a modern moored drillship capable of working in water depths up to 1.5 kilometres, with a drilling depth of 9.6 kilometres.
- SWS floats out FPSO Liza Unity
- ECTMarine receives dredger order from African client
- Jumbo bags transportation and installation contract for Yunlin WTG foundations offshore Taiwan
- Hudong Zhonghua delivers sixth 13,000t heavy lift ship to Zeamarine
- AutoNaut's USVs deployed for Pacific Ocean environmental monitoring