Reach Subsea has entered into a charter agreement with Havila Shipping for use of the subsea vessel Havila Harmony for 3 years, with options to extend for up to two years.
The vessel will be mobilised with one ROV onboard, which Reach Subsea will lease initially.
The commercial terms of the charter agreement are confidential between the parties. The contract secures work for minimum period per year and the owner and charterer will market the vessel to secure highest possible utilisation.
Havila Harmony is on her way to Gran Canaria, where she will be docked for planned maintenance and will then continue to the first job.
Austal begins building second trimaran ferry for Fred. Olsen Express
- Havila Shipping bags Equinor PSV contract
- Havila Commander granted one-year extension by Total E&P UK
Fred. Olsen Express unveils names of newest trimaran pair
Ro-Pax ship collides with leisure craft in Canary Islands
in Ro-Pax World
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic