Reach Subsea has signed a larger contract with an international energy company for the vessel Olympic Challenger, securing work for a period of three months with extension options for another two months.
Olympic Challenger is currently employed on spot contracts lasting to the end of June and will in direct continuation mobilise for this new three- to five-month contract.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic