Reach Subsea has been awarded a frame agreement for inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR) services by Statoil Petroleum.
Reach Subsea Chief Executive Jostein Alendal said the five-year agreement begins in 2019.
The commercial terms have not been disclosed but it is call-off based, which means Statoil can award contracts for IMR services in the North Sea on an as-needed basis.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance
- VESSEL REVIEW | Harald – Flexible landing craft for Stockholm archipelago