Borr Drilling has accepted delivery of the newbuild jackup rig Saga from Singapore-based Keppel FELS.
Saga is the first of five jackups the company is building for the client, based on the Super B Class design.
Accommodating 150 people, Super B Class rigs are designed to operate in 122 metres water depth and drill to 10,668 metres.
- COLUMN | Bourbon bites the bankruptcy bullet [Offshore Accounts]
- Van Oord orders third TSHD in series from Keppel FELS
- Sembcorp Marine posts 1Q 2019 net profit of S$2 million
- COLUMN | MMA Offshore: iCall offshore BS! [Offshore Accounts]
- Awilco orders second semi-submersible drilling rig from Keppel FELS