Norwegian offshore service and supply ship company Solstad Farstad (SOFF) has entered a bareboat contract with Bahia Grande for the construction support vessel Normand Commander for operation in Argentina.
The contract period is for five years, with a further three-year option.
SOFF said the contract, the terms of which are confidential, will start next month.
Built in 2006, the 93-metre Normand Commander with 19.7-metre beam has an 840-square-metre cargo area.
Powered by four 1,874kW engines, it accommodates 73 people.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Future amphibious assault ship USS Tripoli completes builder's trials
- South Korean bulker boarded by pirates in South China Sea
- Saipem tapped to build wind farm offshore Saudi Arabia
- Hapag Lloyd, ONE to launch Middle East-India-Africa service
- Taiwan's first locally-built windfarm barge sails on maiden voyage