Shipyard De Hoop has launched two patrol vessels in a series for an unnamed owner.
Named YN.457 and YN.459, the newbuildings use the same hull design as that of one of Shipyard De Hoop's standby and emergency vessel series.
Both vessels will be used for monitoring the national waters of West Africa following their planned delivery at the end of October 2019.
- Szczecin, Gdynia maritime offices to get two new research vessels in 2020
- Tainted offshore projects cause drop in Boskalis' 1H2019 EBITDA to €135.7 million
Brevik Fergeselskap orders electric ferry from Holland Shipyards
in Ro-Pax World
Construction temporarily halted on Havila Kystruten cruise ship pair
- Jianglong launches first of three patrol boats for CMSA's Fujian branch
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy