The Royal Malaysian Navy (RMN)’s first littoral mission ship (LMS) was launched at Wuchang Shipbuilding’s facilities in China on Monday, April 15.
The warship has been named Keris after a traditional Malay dagger.
The 68- by nine-metre LMS is scheduled for delivery to the RMN at the end of this year and commissioning early next year.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Future amphibious assault ship USS Tripoli completes builder's trials
- South Korean bulker boarded by pirates in South China Sea
- Saipem tapped to build wind farm offshore Saudi Arabia
- Hapag Lloyd, ONE to launch Middle East-India-Africa service
- Taiwan's first locally-built windfarm barge sails on maiden voyage