The Royal Malaysian Navy (RMN)’s first littoral mission ship (LMS) was launched at Wuchang Shipbuilding’s facilities in China on Monday, April 15.
The warship has been named Keris after a traditional Malay dagger.
The 68- by nine-metre LMS is scheduled for delivery to the RMN at the end of this year and commissioning early next year.
- Philippines’ first missile-capable frigate to be launched on May 23
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Delivery of Russian submarine Kazan to be delayed
- Jan De Nul launches fourth ultra-low emission vessel