Damen Shipyards Group and Homeland Integrated Offshore Services (HIOSL) of Nigeria have signed a contract for the delivery of two additional 33-metre patrol vessels in a series.
The vessels will each be capable of accommodating up to eight security personnel together with their equipment alongside the six crew and fifteen seats for crew transfers.
These are the fifth and sixth patrol vessels in the same series to be delivered by Damen to HIOSL beginning in 2014.
- Teledyne awarded US Navy contract to supply AUVs
- Tainted offshore projects cause drop in Boskalis' 1H2019 EBITDA to €135.7 million
Brevik Fergeselskap orders electric ferry from Holland Shipyards
in Ro-Pax World
- UAL launches Europe-Nigeria cargo service
Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
in Tanker World
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy