Spain’s Rodman has been awarded a contract to build two patrol boats for the Galician Coast Guard Service.
The vessels will each have a GRP hull, a length of 16 metres, and a maximum speed of 28 knots.
In addition to performing basic coast guard duties, the vessels will also be deployed on anti-poaching and anti-illegal, unregulated, and unreported (IUU) fishing patrols.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding