Shipyard De Hoop has been awarded a contract by HLS International to build two ships that will be designated as special mission vessels.
The vessels will be used on a large project in West Africa wherein they will monitor and secure the surrounding waters.
Delivery of both units is scheduled for later this year.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding