BMT has been awarded a contract to support the Royal Thai Navy’s (RTN) new midget submarine programme.
BMT has been contracted to recommend submarine-specific engineering management best practices to help the RTN minimise risk during the design phase.
The contract was signed in September and is set for completion in the first quarter of 2019.
This is the first government defence contract won by BMT in Thailand.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds