Damen and Saab have formed a partnership to develop four Tamandaré-class corvettes for the Brazilian Navy.
Damen will supply the base design which will then be adapted to meet the demands of the Brazilian Navy.
Saab will provide other features, including the Saab 9LV combat management system, used by navies from several countries around the world.
- Turkish Coast Guard Command orders nine SAR boats from Damen
- Kongsberg wins first order for new 6,000-metre rated AUV
- ECTMarine receives dredger order from African client
- UAE to proceed with Gowind-class corvette acquisition
- Libra Consortium to operate second definitive production system of Mero field
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds