Nigeria’s Homeland Integrated Offshore Services has signed a contract with Damen Shipyards Group for another patrol boat.
This is the sixth patrol vessel Homeland has ordered from Damen since it delivered the first of the same design in 2014.
The vessel will join its sister vessels in the Gulf of Guinea providing security services to oil majors operating in the region.
Additionally, it will carry out crew transfers and equipment deliveries.
Homeland has selected a number of optional custom features for their vessel. These includes incorporation of a fast rescue craft, a fuel trax electronic fuel monitoring system and a self-cleaning fuel separator.
- COLUMN | Four things the oil and gas industry must change [OFFSHORE ACCOUNTS]
- SMS Towage acquires Damen ASD tug pair
- VESSEL REVIEW | Baía Farta – 74-metre fisheries research vessel for Angola
- Maersk Supply Service to deploy anchor handlers for FPSO mooring project
- Seven Antares joins NigerStar7 fleet