NPCC wins platform supply contract for Indian offshore project

Abu Dhabi-based ONGC has awarded National Petroleum Construction Co. (NPCC) a US$327 million contract to supply and install five wellhead platforms and a subsea pipeline system for the Ratna field offshore western India.

The scope of the contract includes survey, design, engineering, procurement, fabrication, loadout, transportation, installation and commissioning of the R12B, R10A, R7A, R9A and R13A platforms and associated pipelines and cables.

NPCC is a joint venture owned 70 per cent by the Abu Dhani government-owned Senaat and the remaining 30 per cent by Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC).

Baird Maritime

The best maritime site on the web. The sea's our scene!