Netherlands-based ECTMarine has received an order for a seven-metre plain suction dredger from an unnamed company in Africa.
The dredger will be used for sand mining and can easily be converted into a cutter suction dredger in the future if needed.
The design and construction of the vessel are both underway at ECTMarine's facilities in Noordwijkerhout.
- COLUMN | Swire Pacific Offshore: What went wrong? [Offshore Accounts]
- Chinese Academy of Sciences' newest vessel floated out
Meyer Werft cuts steel for AIDA Cruises' second LNG-fueled ship
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
- Turkey abandons salvage efforts on sunken cargo ship
- NTSB cites overloading, poor stability assessment in fatal fishing boat capsizing
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor