Polarcus has been awarded a wide-azimuth survey project to be acquired in the Americas.
The vessels Polarcus Naila (pictured) and Polarcus Adira will perform the acquisition.
The project is expected to commence in early August 2019 with a duration of approximately four months.
- Asis Boats unveils 9m amphibious RIB for Australian tour operator
- VESSEL REVIEW | Munson muscle for the Middle East
- UAE to proceed with Gowind-class corvette acquisition
- Sovcomflot extends charter for survey ship Vyacheslav Tikhonov
Joint probe finds 'state actor' to blame for Fujairah tanker attacks
in Tanker World
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Two more charged in deadly Missouri duck boat sinking
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding launches Project 3265 buoy tender
- Mermaid Maritime secures US$65 million loan facility for financing of DSV pair
- Apache North Sea awards second contract extension for Esvagt Observer
- Alaska's largest ferry to be taken out of service