Shearwater GeoServices has been awarded a high-density multi-azimuth 3D seismic acquisition contract over the SNE field offshore Senegal by Woodside Energy Senegal in its capacity as operator of the SNE Field Development Joint Venture.
The contract covers the Sangomar, Sangomar Deep, and Rufisque Offshore blocks, which include the SNE discovery.
The work, designed as high density and multi-azimuth survey, will be acquired by Polar Marquis and will take approximately 90 days to complete.
The contract will commence in the early part of the third quarter of 2019.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic