Norway-based Electromagnetic Geoservices (EMGS) has been awarded a multi-year acquisition contract by an unnamed national oil company.
The contract has a minimum value of approximately US$29.3 million and an expected execution in May.
EMGS will mobilise Atlantic Guardian for the project.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Future amphibious assault ship USS Tripoli completes builder's trials
- South Korean bulker boarded by pirates in South China Sea
- Saipem tapped to build wind farm offshore Saudi Arabia
- Hapag Lloyd, ONE to launch Middle East-India-Africa service
- Taiwan's first locally-built windfarm barge sails on maiden voyage