CGG has awarded SeaBird Exploration an extension of approximately 80 days for the survey vessel Eagle Explorer.
The contract is now firm until August 15, 2019, with further options for CGG to extend up to 60 days.
Eagle Explorer has been on a 160-day contract with CGG since the vessel was acquired in November and completing its 10-year class docking in December 2018 and is currently working as a source vessel in the Gulf of Mexico.
The extension is for another survey as a source vessel in Northern Europe.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor
- Chinese Academy of Sciences' newest vessel floated out
- US cruise missile submarine Ohio completes 27-month refit
- Meyer Werft cuts steel for AIDA Cruises' second LNG-fueled ship
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos