Polarcus has been awarded an XArray marine seismic acquisition project in West Africa. The project will commence in the first quarter of 2019 with an approximate duration of two months.
The company, through its subsidiaries, has also entered into a memorandum of agreement with Russia’s Sovcomflot to provide 4D marine seismic acquisition services in the Far East for a major exploration and production company. The programme requires two Ice-1A class vessels and will commence in the second quarter of 2019 running for approximately three months.
Lastly, Polarcus and Dubai Petroleum Establishment have executed a contract for a combined towed streamer and ocean bottom node (OBN) 3D seismic acquisition and processing project in the Middle East. The project will commence in the first quarter of 2019 and will run for approximately three months.
Russia bans Norwegian cruise ship from sailing through Arctic waters
- Builder's trials begin for Russia's new Project 636.3 sub
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic
- Research ship Akademik Alexandrov begins acceptance trials
USC to build two more nuclear-powered icebreakers
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy