Solstad Offshore has entered into a contract with Ocean Infinity for one of its modern 250-tonne crane construction support vessels (CSVs).
The contract will commence in the third quarter of 2019 and will have a firm duration of 33 months.
Ocean Infinity will utilise the vessel on its worldwide seabed mapping and survey services.
Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Grand Calumet River cleanup to begin
- USACE awards contract for Fairport Harbor dredging
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
New fireboat delivered to Rabun County, Georgia
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding