Damen Shipyards Group recently held a keel-laying ceremony for the dredger Cemex Go Innovation at Damen Shipyards Mangalia in Romania.
The vessel is Damen’s first marine aggregate dredger (MAD) newbuilding project.
Cemex Go Innovation, which has been designed for operations in North Sea conditions, will extract sand and gravel from the seabed at depths of up to 55 metres.
- Szczecin, Gdynia maritime offices to get two new research vessels in 2020
Construction temporarily halted on Havila Kystruten cruise ship pair
- Jianglong launches first of three patrol boats for CMSA's Fujian branch
- First steel cut for Interlake Steamship's newest bulker
- Builder's trials begin for Russia's new Project 636.3 sub
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy