SeaBird Exploration has received another 30-day extension for one of its vessels, which is currently working on an ocean-bottom node (OBN) survey in the US Gulf of Mexico that was announced on June 25, 2018, and commenced in late August.
The extension is in accordance with the contract and brings the firm period of the contract to a total of 120 days.
SeaBird is using Osprey Explorer for the work.
- Massachusetts fishing company management, trawler captain fined US$511,000 for pollution violations
FTA awards US$32.8 million in federal grant funding for nationwide ferry service improvements
- US Coast Guard, good Samaritans rescue distressed fishermen off Palau
Construction begins on Washington Island Ferry Line's largest vessel
in Ro-Pax World
Ponant to acquire Paul Gauguin Cruises
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic