A series of large-scale projects has been launched in the southern part of Klaipeda Seaport in Lithuania.
The projects include capital dredging works and dredging of soil from dock pits in Malku Bay.
It has been planned to excavate approximately 1,500,000 cubic metres of soil while performing dredging works in Malku Bay.
The contract value of the first stage of capital dredging works is €15.63 million (US$17.81 million).
Van Oord has been contracted to carry out the dredging works.
- Van Oord completes installation of Belgium’s largest offshore wind farm
- COLUMN | With dredging, beauty is in the eye of the beholder [The Boroscope]
- Levvel consortium to begin dike reinforcement works
- Lithuanian Armed Forces to begin pollution response ship procurement programme
- Van Oord orders two water injection vessels from Kooiman