A series of large-scale projects has been launched in the southern part of Klaipeda Seaport in Lithuania.
The projects include capital dredging works and dredging of soil from dock pits in Malku Bay.
It has been planned to excavate approximately 1,500,000 cubic metres of soil while performing dredging works in Malku Bay.
The contract value of the first stage of capital dredging works is €15.63 million (US$17.81 million).
Van Oord has been contracted to carry out the dredging works.
- Van Oord christens TSHD Vox Amalia
- Van Oord awarded West White Rose Project contract
- Ørsted contracts Van Oord for cable installation work
- Western Baltija Shipbuilding begins construction of research vessel for Faroe Islands
- Van Oord and Dredging International awarded contract for deepening and widening of Świnoujście–Szczecin fairway