Oren Shipbuilding in Dalian recently delivered four 7.5-metre aluminium survey boats to a customer in Dubai.
The boats are designated as waterway survey vessels and are designed for surveying sea lanes to aid in drawing charts.
The vessels' onboard equipment and measuring instruments will also be used for marine survey of subsea magnetic fields and seabed topography.
- Chengxi Shipyard launches first of six bulkers for South Korean operator
- Jiangsu Zhenjiang delivers ASD tug pair to local operator
Hudong-Zhonghua launches chemical tanker for Odfjell
in Tanker World
VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west
- Naming ceremony held for world’s first Arctic condensate tanker
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west
- VESSEL REVIEW | Njord Zenith – BMT’s new crewboat for Njord Offshore
- Australia set to stop northern summer sheep exports
- VESSEL REVIEW | Sea Express II – SeaCat Ships’ new 29-metre Caribbean eco-ferry