Oren Shipbuilding in Dalian recently delivered four 7.5-metre aluminium survey boats to a customer in Dubai.
The boats are designated as waterway survey vessels and are designed for surveying sea lanes to aid in drawing charts.
The vessels' onboard equipment and measuring instruments will also be used for marine survey of subsea magnetic fields and seabed topography.
- CSSC Chengxi delivers first of 10 bulkers for Bank of Communications
- Huangpu Wenchong awarded research ship contract
- FEATURE | Should nuclear-powered submarines be part of Australia’s future?
- Ouyang Offshore takes delivery of wind turbine installation vessel
- Jiangsu Zhenjiang launches 48,500DWT bulker
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | John Duigan – King Island’s new purpose-built landing craft
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions first two 24m patrol boats
- VESSEL REVIEW | Cap de Fer – Vittoria Shipyard returns to tug building
- CMA CGM containership crashes into dock near Mumbai
- Karstensens delivers pelagic trawler to Irish owner