SeaBird Exploration has signed an agreement to provide a source vessel for an upcoming seismic survey in the US Gulf of Mexico.
The project is anticipated to commence during the third quarter of 2018 and will have a minimum firm duration of 60 days.
SeaBird will be using Osprey Explorer for the project.
Osprey Explorer is 81.16 metres long with a beam of 15.96 metres and draught of 5.65 metres. Its transit speed is 12 knots.
- Construction begins on new research vessel for Oregon State University
- US Navy commissions expeditionary fast transport Puerto Rico
- German shipping company pleads guilty in US court for “magic pipe” oil discharges
- US Coast Guard commissions fast response cutter Forrest Rednour
- US Supreme Court divided over USS Cole lawsuit against Sudan