Conley Marine Services of New Orleans has acquired Kody Marine, a shipyard located on the Harvey Canal in metro New Orleans.
The sale includes all business and physical assets of Kody Marine.
Conley Marine plans to invest in the yard’s over-three-acre physical plant by upgrading the machine shop, tool room, dockside moorings, paint shed, carpenter shop and project management offices.
The yard boasts a 1,000-tonne drydock and two 100-tonne cranes with additional HME.
The new facility will be branded Conley Marine Maintenance and Repair. The transaction is expected to be complete by September 2018.
- Construction begins on new research vessel for Oregon State University
- US Navy commissions expeditionary fast transport Puerto Rico
- German shipping company pleads guilty in US court for “magic pipe” oil discharges
- US Coast Guard commissions fast response cutter Forrest Rednour
- US Supreme Court divided over USS Cole lawsuit against Sudan