Hurtigruten-owned company KVE Holdings has bought 100 per cent of the shares in Kleven Shipyard from Kleven Maritime Contracting and Kleven Maritime Technology.
Kleven went through extensive restructuring in September 2017, and increased costs associated with several of the yards' projects have necessitated further liquidity supply.
Kleven’s current owners will retain the rest of the Kleven companies, including Myklebust Shipyard.
Oma Baatbyggeri and Norled sign contract for third passenger catamaran
- FMV and Salt Ship Design to collaborate on second fishing vessel for Cetus
- Jemar Norpower delivers gillnetter to Botnhamn owner
- Höegh LNG takes delivery of ninth FSRU
- LMG Marin wins Norwegian Institute of Marine Research vessel design contract
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west