Statement of Terms and Conditions
Baird Publications Pty Ltd (Baird Publications) is the operator and owner of this site.
- Users of this website (Users) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of Baird Publications. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Users agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content: that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way.
- All intellectual property in relation to material included on this site belongs to Baird Publications or its licensors or advertisers, and Users obtain no interest in that property. All material on this site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not do anything that interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
- This site may include third party content, which is subject to that third party's terms and conditions of use.
- This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Baird Publications and in relation to which Baird Publications has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between Baird Publications and that third party or any endorsement by Baird Publications of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this site.
- Baird Publications will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
- Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way that is unlawful.
- Baird Publications provides no warranty that the services generally available through its Site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. Users must also understand that Baird Publications cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site or delivered via electronic mail through the Site will be free of infections or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Users are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their particular requirements for accuracy of data imput and output, and for maintaining a means, external to the Site, for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- REFUND POLICY: Baird Publications will not offer refunds to any banner or classified advertiser, except where a technical fault alters the content of a banner or classified advertisement, or significantly reduces the exposure of either banner or classified advertisement. In the event of such exceptional circumstances, Baird Publications would be delighted to refund the amount paid for the banner or classified advertisement in full.