Euronav, through subsidiary Euronav Luxembourg, has sold the very large crude carrier (VLCC) V. K. Eddie to an unnamed supplier and operator of offshore floating platforms.
The 305,261DWT vessel was built in 2005, making it the oldest VLCC in Euronav's fleet.
V. K. Eddie was sold for approximately US$14.4 million and has already been delivered to its new owners. It is slated to be converted into a floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) unit.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy