Ocean Yield has taken delivery of a Nissos Santorini, a newbuild very large crude carrier (VLCC) from Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI).
Upon delivery, the vessel commenced a 15 years' bareboat charter to Okeanis Eco Tankers with a five years' sub-charter to Koch Shipping.
Nissos Santorini is the third unit of a series of four VLCCs ordered by Ocean Yield from HHI.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
- Turkey abandons salvage efforts on sunken cargo ship
- NTSB cites overloading, poor stability assessment in fatal fishing boat capsizing
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor