A new oil/chemical tanker ordered by German shipowner Carl Büttner from Jiangsu Hantong Ship Heavy Industry was launched on Friday, June 7.
The DNV GL-classed vessel is designed by SDARI and is the first 38,000DWT tanker ordered by Carl Büttner from Jiangsu Hantong.
The yet unnamed tanker will have an LOA of 183 metres, a beam of 32 metres, and a moulded depth of 16 metres once completed.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Two more charged in deadly Missouri duck boat sinking
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding launches Project 3265 buoy tender
- Mermaid Maritime secures US$65 million loan facility for financing of DSV pair
- Apache North Sea awards second contract extension for Esvagt Observer
- Alaska's largest ferry to be taken out of service