The Japan commercial office of Singapore-based Eastern Pacific Shipping recently took delivery of a newbuild 50,000DWT product tanker.
The vessel, named Pacific Jasper, was built at the Hiroshima facilities of Onomichi Dockyard.
The tanker has an LOA of 182.5 metres, a beam of 32 metres, and a speed of 15 knots.
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Unmanned vehicles to be deployed on Singapore’s MRCVs
- Jan De Nul launches fourth ultra-low emission vessel
- Naming ceremony held for JERA’s second 80,300DWT LNG carrier