The Japan commercial office of Singapore-based Eastern Pacific Shipping recently took delivery of a newbuild 50,000DWT product tanker.
The vessel, named Pacific Jasper, was built at the Hiroshima facilities of Onomichi Dockyard.
The tanker has an LOA of 182.5 metres, a beam of 32 metres, and a speed of 15 knots.
SCDF commissions new firefighting vessel
- COLUMN | Swire Pacific Offshore: What went wrong? [Offshore Accounts]
Sinanju inks time charter agreement for Singapore's first LNG dual-fuel powered bunker tanker
in Tanker World
- PSA Marine takes delivery of dual fuel tug
- COLUMN | The rise of the Southeast Asian coast guards [NAVAL GAZING]
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy