Kawasaki Heavy Industries has delivered Pyxis Pioneer, an 82,000-cubic-metre LPG carrier for Singapore-based Kumiai Navigation.
This is the first Kawasaki-built vessel to be fitted with a sulphur oxide scrubber.
Pyxis Pioneer has an LOA of 299.9 metres, a moulded beam of 37.2 metres, a moulded draught of 11.2 metres, a deadweight of 53,928 tonnes, a crew of 29, and one Kawasaki-MAN B&W 7S60ME-C8.2 diesel engine.
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Unmanned vehicles to be deployed on Singapore’s MRCVs
- Jan De Nul launches fourth ultra-low emission vessel
- Naming ceremony held for JERA’s second 80,300DWT LNG carrier