Athens-based Pantheon Tankers Management recently took delivery of two new 49,000-tonne MR tankers from STX Offshore and Shipbuilding of South Korea.
Delivered to the company were the DNV-classed tankers Sea Cougar (pictured) and Sea Tiger.
The two newbuilds are the first MR tankers to join the Pantheon fleet.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy