A new oil tanker was launched at Baku Shipyard in Azerbaijan on Thursday, February 21.
Named Lachin, the tanker is scheduled to enter service with Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping in June of this year.
Once completed, the ship will have a length of 141 metres, a width of 16.9 metres, a speed of 10 knots, and six 9,190-cubic-metre cargo tanks.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding