Fukuoka Shipbuilding is set to launch on February 22 the final one of four 19,900DWT chemical tankers in a series for Utkilen Group subsidiary Stream Tankers.
The ship is a sister to Stream Baltic which is still under construction and Stream Arctic and Stream Atlantic which are both already sailing operationally.
The fourth vessel, whose name has not yet been revealed, will have a length of 147 metres and a width of 24 metres.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Future amphibious assault ship USS Tripoli completes builder's trials
- South Korean bulker boarded by pirates in South China Sea
- Saipem tapped to build wind farm offshore Saudi Arabia
- Hapag Lloyd, ONE to launch Middle East-India-Africa service
- Taiwan's first locally-built windfarm barge sails on maiden voyage