Netherlands-based Kooiman Marine Group has been contracted to build a second non-self-propelled LNG bunkering pontoon for Belgian company Fluxys.
The vessel will be operated by Titan LNG of Amsterdam, which had earlier ordered the first LNG bunkering pontoon from Kooiman.
The pontoon will have an LOA of 76.4 metres, a width of 11.45 metres, and four vacuum insulated type C cargo tanks of 370 cubic metres each.
Although not a self-propelled vessel, the pontoon will be fitted with a bow thruster for assistance in manoeuvring.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines’ first missile-capable frigate to be launched on May 23
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
- New fireboat delivered to Rabun County, Georgia