Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) has received two newbuilding orders from unnamed European shipping companies.
Both orders are for 158,000-tonne crude oil carriers each measuring 274 by 48 metres.
The vessels will be constructed at Hyundai Samho Heavy Industries’ facilities in Yeongam and will be delivered sequentially from the second half of 2020.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy