Norway’s Ocean Yield has invested in a 2016-built Suezmax tanker for US$56 million with a 13-year bareboat charter to Okeanis Eco Tankers of Greece.
Milos was built by South Korea’s Sungdong Shipbuilding and is a sister vessel to Poliegos, another Suezmax vessel owned by Ocean Yield.
The vessel will be delivered to the company during the first quarter of 2019. Okeanis will have certain options to acquire the vessel during the charter period.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Two more charged in deadly Missouri duck boat sinking
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding launches Project 3265 buoy tender
- Mermaid Maritime secures US$65 million loan facility for financing of DSV pair
- Apache North Sea awards second contract extension for Esvagt Observer
- Alaska's largest ferry to be taken out of service