Belgian shipping company Euronav has sold the 2009-built Suezmax crude oil carrier Felicity to an unnamed global supplier and operator of offshore floating platforms.
The vessel was sold for approximately US$3 million.
Felicity has been delivered to its new owners and will be converted into a floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel.
- DEME awarded Hornsea Two contract for foundation and turbine installation
- Sea-Kit USV completes autonomous crossing of North Sea
- Van Oord completes installation of Belgium’s largest offshore wind farm
- Windcat Workboats to provide CTVs for Vattenfall
A-Rosa and Concordia Damen sign river cruise vessel contract
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding