Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME) has won an order for an LNG carrier from an unnamed Oceania shipping company.
The ship will be delivered to its owners in the first half of 2021.
It will feature DSME’s liquefaction and fuel reduction systems that will help ensure reduced gas evaporation rate and improved fuel efficiency.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds