Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding recently launched a 49,000-tonne chemical tanker for Norwegian operator Odfjell Chemical Tankers.
The vessel has an LOA of 182.88 metres, a width of 32.2 metres, a depth of 19.8 metres, a design draught of 11 metres, and a cargo tank capacity of 54,000 cubic metres.
It will be equipped with 33 duplex stainless steel cargo tanks which can carry nearly a thousand chemicals and refined oils including petrochemicals, oleochemicals, vegetable oils, and lubricants.
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
- Helge Ingstad repairs to cost more than new warship acquisition, Norwegian report claims